1 bottle of Assemblage Whisky - Collection N ° 1 - 50.2% - 50cl
ASSEMBLAGE WHISKY, A MIX OF KNOW-HOW AND ELEGANCE!
DISTILLERY: Alsatian Hepp Distillery
OWNERS: Aymeric Roborel de Climens and Cedrik Mounicq
ASSEMBLAGE WHISKY WITH ARCHIBALD? in highball with Archibald Limited Edition (with bergamot and gentian distillates aged in oak barrels)
LEARN MORE ABOUT BLEND WHISKEY:
- ASSEMBLAGE whisky is the result of the collaboration between Aymeric oenologist, father of French whiskeys A. Roborel de Climens , and Cedrik founder of Maison Mounicq specializing in the development of spirits made from grapes: Vodka Nadé and Gins Avem . The two Bordelais have united their know-how to design a whiskey imbued with their shared passion for the vine . Aymeric then selected the best eaux-de-vie from the Hepp Artisanal Distillery , then refined them in barrels of Bordeaux Châteaux wines. Cedrik, after having chosen three of them, was once again inspired by his vineyard roots in order to combine them perfectly as one would blend a wine.
- Distillation in double Carl 500L stills (at the Hepp distillery), followed by maturing in barrels of Merlot from Château Guadet and semillon & sauvignon from Clos Floridène for 3 years. Finally, a reduction the entente with pure jensac water.
- With only 806 numbered bottles, the ASSEMBLAGE Collection N ° 1, single malt whiskey is a rarity!
- Despite its 50.2% alcohol content, this whiskey is, paradoxically, very delicate and round. The 3 years of aging in French undergrowth, give the Blend whiskey aromas of flambéed bananas and ripe fruit on the mid-palate, to finish on delicate persistent bitter citrus fruits.
- On the nose, it reveals delicate scents of candied fruit, vanilla and cocoa. Maturing in old Bordeaux wine barrels reveals the subtle flavors of the different grape varieties: Merlot, Semillon and Sauvignon.
Produced in France