1 bottle of Bercloux organic gin 70cl - 45% vol
BERCLOUX, A GIN FOR JUNIPER AND CORIANDER LOVERS
DISTILLER: Philippe Laclie
FRANCE - Bercloux (near Cognac)
GIN BERCLOUX WITH ARCHIBALD? In gin and tonic with Archibald Original
LEARN MORE ABOUT BERCLOUX GIN:
- History: it all starts with a brewery founded in 2002 by Philippe Laclie, in the Cognac region ... which in 2014 will go one step further with the acquisition of a Stupfler still to become a distillery: La Distillerie de Bercloux.
- 5 organic botanicals: juniper berries, coriander, angelica roots, calamus root and maniguette * (seeds of paradise)
- distillation in a Stupfler® still after allowing the plants to macerate for 48 hours
- eyes: a voluptuous and limpid dress
- on the nose: fresh and spicy notes thanks to coriander, followed by herbaceous aromas thanks to angelica and calamus roots
- on the palate: a good length due to the juniper, while remaining on a delicate and suave whole.
Organic - Produced in France