1 bottle of Avem Corvus 50cl gin - 57.2 ° vol
AVEM CORVUS, A POWERFUL AND EXPRESSIVE NAVY STRENGTH!
DISTILLER: MAISON MOUNIQ
OWNERS: CÉDRIK AND AXEL NADÉ
FRANCE - Cognac
AVEM CORVUS GIN WITH ARCHIBALD? In gin and tonic with Archibald Original
LEARN MORE ABOUT AVEM CORVUS GIN:
- After launching VODKA NADÉ , Cédrik Nadé was keen to involve his little brother Axel in this adventure. For this he decided to associate it in the development of experimental gins that reflect their personalities. The requirement, the rigor and the taste for detail of the one coupled with the creativity, the ardor and the carelessness of the other.
- To do this, they set out to meet passionate and fascinating distillers, who can bring their expertise and know-how to their experiments. To symbolize this trip and especially this collaboration they baptized the result of their work, Avem which means bird in Latin. Son of an ornithologist, this choice was obvious. Lulled by their songs, they love everything they embody, starting with freedom, a guideline for the creation of their gins. ”
- Avem Corvus is the result of the collaboration of Cédrik and Axel Nadé with Christophe Gauville, Master distiller of the Des Moisans distillery, located in Sireuil, south-east of Cognac.
- By adapting the ancestral method, generally used for making cognacs, whiskeys or even great wines: the art of blending.
- Based on 3 spirits assembled with precision. A first, made from juniper berries, a second, with plants and herbs, and a third, created only with grapes from the Bordeaux region (Merlot, Cabernet Franc, Cabernet Sauvignon and Semillon).
- For Gin Avem Corvus, the same base as for Gin Avem Hippolais is used, a blend of three eaux-de-vie, while reducing the reduction, with pure Gensac water, of our distillates in order to obtain a more powerful gin, 57.2° for Corvus against 40.4° for Hippolais. The proportion of juniper brandy has been increased and a bitter orange distillate has been added in order to prolong the tasting experience.
- It is characterized by beautiful bitter notes, linked to the flavors of orange peels and the dominance of juniper berries in its composition which differentiates it from Hippolais.
- A gourmet gin, also well served as a pure tasting at room temperature or with a tonic on a crushed white grape, recalling its wine origins.
Produced in France