1 bottle of Folle Envie 75cl - 12% alcohol
Fresh and 100% organic aperitif made with infusions of lemon peel and cardamom, on a base of fermented grape must.
- TO BE ENJOYED ON ITS OWN VERY FRESH
- TO BE MIXED WITH ARCHIBALD FOR A FRESH 7% ABV , 100% FRENCH AND 100% ORGANIC COCKTAIL: in a glass filled with ice cubes, add 2 volumes of Folle Envie for 1 volume of Archibald, 1 slice of lemon and for the eyes ... 1 sprig of rosemary!
“Inspired by a recipe from my great-grandmother Zilda, Folle Envie was a drink for the customers of her small shop on Saturdays. And 80 years later, in homage to Zilda, the one who loved life so much, I revived this fresh and organic aperitif with infusions of lemon peel and cardamom! » Estelle, creator of Folle Envie (and co-creator of tonic Archibald;)
Folle Envie ...?
- on the nose: fresh and fragrant (citrus), enhanced with peppery notes of cardamom
- on the palate: lively while remaining delicious, with a much less pronounced sweetness than most aperitifs. Remarkable balance between the freshness of citrus fruits and gourmet notes.
- finish: a good length despite the low alcohol content, still on the freshness and a fine herbaceous-spicy bitterness
100% Organic - Made in France