1 bottle of H Theoria liqueur - Perfidie - 50cl - 34.1% vol
WITH PERFIDIE, H THEORIA SIGNS THE MOST SULFUROUS OF MEETINGS!
CREATORS & OWNERS: CAMILLE HEDIN & MARLÈNE STEIGER
FRANCE - created in Ile de France / distilled in Burgundy
H THEORIA PERFIDIE WITH ARCHIBALD? as a long drink with Archibald Original
LEARN MORE ABOUT H THEORIA PERFIDIE LIQUEUR:
- Philosophy: Modern, surprising and demanding, H. Theoria shakes up the codes of spirits as much by its taste complexity as by its graphic universe and its literary DNA. Dreamlike, poetic, destructured, tempting, H. Theoria breaks the codes of liquor. Like a perfumer who creates a fragrance, H Theoria transcribes the impalpable sensation of a character trait through the prism of taste and smell.
- Know-how: It is in Burgundy, within the house of Gabriel Boudier - elected best Liquorist in the world, that the best plants, spices, fruits and flowers are extracted thanks to ancestral know-how.
- Elaboration: The finesse of the aromas of cheeky liquors is based on the precision of the manufacturing process. Ingredients from all over the world are macerated independently in a mixture of water and alcohol for 8 to 10 weeks to obtain a “tincture” bursting with aromas of fruits or plants and their beautiful colors. This tincture is then distilled in a decades old still to extract the ethereal power of the plant in what is called an “alcoholate”. The tinctures and alcoholates are then assembled together according to the original and atypical formulas of H. Theoria, which took more than a year to produce. Once the assembly is complete, let the aromas dance, intermingle and stir for almost 4 weeks before bottling the precious elixir.
- Aromatics and Ingredients: Imagine pepper accompanied by ginger interfering in the unexpected dialogue between cinnamon and tomato. Dialogue that has become colorful, brazenly subverted by the bitterness of the apple tinted with blood orange. The blueberry itself advances masked mischievously revealing a perfectly unexpected sage note. A perfidy to which it becomes a delight to be caught.
- Tasting: Imagined as a delicious poison, Perfidie gives a first approach to the astonishing and sulfurous nose, with earthy and dark notes. In the mouth, a bitterness around spicy red fruits.