1 bottle of H Theoria liqueur - Cuir Lointain - 50cl - 28.6% vol
WITH CUIR LOINTAIN FROM H THEORIA, IMMERSE YOURSELF IN THE LEATHER ARMCHAIR OF AN ENGLISH CLUB, SIEVED LIGHTS, WOODY SMELLS ... FREE YOURSELF FROM EVERYDAY LIFE.
DESIGNERS & OWNERS: CAMILLE HEDIN & MARLÈNE STEIGER
FRANCE - created in Ile de France / distilled in Burgundy
H THEORIA CUIR LOINTAIN WITH ARCHIBALD? as a long drink with Archibald Original
LEARN MORE ABOUT H THEORIA'S CUIR LOINTAIN LIQUEUR:
- Philosophy: Modern, surprising and demanding, H. Théoria shakes up the codes of spirits as much by its complexity of taste as by its graphic universe and its literary DNA. Dreamlike, poetic, destructured, tempting, H. Theoria breaks the codes of liquor. Like a perfumer who creates a fragrance, H. Theoria transcribes the intangible sensation of a character trait through the prism of taste and smell.
- Savoir-faire: It is in Burgundy, within the house of Gabriel Boudier - elected best Liquorist in the world, that the best plants, spices, fruits and flowers are extracted thanks to ancestral know-how.
- Elaboration: The finesse of the aromas of cheeky liquors is based on the precision of the manufacturing process. Ingredients from all over the world are macerated independently in a mixture of water and alcohol for 8 to 10 weeks to obtain a “tincture” bursting with aromas of fruits or plants and their beautiful colors. This tincture is then distilled in a still for several decades to extract the ethereal power of the plant in what is called an “alcoholate”. The tinctures and alcoholates are then assembled together according to the original and atypical formulas of H. Theoria, which took more than a year to produce. Once the blend is complete, let the aromas dance, intermingle and stir for almost 4 weeks before bottling the precious elixir.
- Aromatics and ingredients: Black tea, rooibos, jasmine flowers, azukis, bitter oranges, American oak, rosemary.
- First, the encaustic notes of American oak, immediately disarmed by the honeyed taste of orange which mingles with jasmine and rooibos. Old and patinated roundness.
- On the nose: notes of cooked fruit, tannic and rustic.
- On the palate: a woody length coupled with citrus fruits.
The Procrastination liquor undergoes a metamorphosis and becomes Cuir Lointain. While the dressing gets a makeover, the unique formula of the liquor remains unchanged.