1 bottle of H Theoria liqueur - Hysteria - 50cl - 25.2% vol
WITH HYSTERIE, H THEORIA DARES THE INFINITE EXCITATION OF FLAVORS!
CREATORS & OWNERS: CAMILLE HEDIN & MARLÈNE STEIGER
FRANCE - created in Ile de France / distilled in Burgundy
H THEORIA HYSTERIE WITH ARCHIBALD? as a long drink with Archibald Original
LEARN MORE ABOUT H THEORIA HYSTERIE LIQUEUR:
- Philosophy: Modern, surprising and demanding, H. Théoria shakes up the codes of spirits as much by its taste complexity as by its graphic universe and its literary DNA. Dreamlike, poetic, destructured, tempting, H. Theoria breaks the codes of liquor. Like a perfumer who creates a fragrance, H. Theoria transcribes the impalpable sensation of a character trait through the prism of taste and smell.
- Know-how: It is in Burgundy, within the house of Gabriel Boudier - elected best Liquorist in the world, that the best plants, spices, fruits and flowers are extracted thanks to ancestral know-how.
- Elaboration: The finesse of the aromas of cheeky liquors is based on the precision of the manufacturing process. Ingredients from all over the world are macerated independently in a mixture of water and alcohol for 8 to 10 weeks to obtain a “tincture” bursting with aromas of fruits or plants and their beautiful colors. This tincture is then distilled in a decades old still to extract the ethereal power of the plant in what is called an “alcoholate”. The tinctures and alcoholates are then assembled together according to the original and atypical formulas of H. Theoria, which took more than a year to produce. Once the assembly is complete, let the aromas dance, intermingle and stir for almost 4 weeks before bottling the precious elixir.
- Aromatics and ingredients: Cranberry, cardamom, violet but also passion fruit, chilli and even tarragon: impossible to fix its taste on one or the other of its flowers, one or the other of its berries or of its spices. The palate never ceases to navigate between them in a perpetual tour of the world of flavors in which each note brazenly responds to the other, in the most suave, floral and feminine of outbidding.
- Tasting: Hysterie, it is a very floral, very feminine nose which lets us imagine a scented caress. In the mouth, suddenly, there is an explosion of flavors, acidity and spiciness. A spicy and fruity tsunami.