1 bottle of H Theoria liqueur - Midi Fauve - 50cl - 26% vol
WITH MIDI FAUVE, H THEORIA SIGNS THE FANTASY STORY OF A MOMENT! CALIENTE, CALIENTE.
DESIGNERS & OWNERS: CAMILLE HEDIN & MARLÈNE STEIGER
FRANCE - created in Ile de France / distilled in Burgundy
H THEORIA MIDI FAUVE WITH ARCHIBALD? as a long drink with Archibald Original
LEARN MORE ABOUT H THEORIA'S FAUVE MIDI LIQUOR:
- Philosophy: Modern, surprising and demanding, H. Théoria shakes up the codes of spirits as much by its complexity of taste as by its graphic universe and its literary DNA. Dreamlike, poetic, destructured, tempting, H. Theoria breaks the codes of liquor. Like a perfumer who creates a fragrance, H. Theoria transcribes the intangible sensation of a character trait through the prism of taste and smell.
- Savoir-faire: It is in Burgundy, within the house of Gabriel Boudier - elected best Liquorist in the world, that the best plants, spices, fruits and flowers are extracted thanks to ancestral know-how.
- Elaboration: The finesse of the aromas of cheeky liquors is based on the precision of the manufacturing process. Ingredients from all over the world are macerated independently in a mixture of water and alcohol for 8 to 10 weeks to obtain a “tincture” bursting with aromas of fruits or plants and their beautiful colors. This tincture is then distilled in a still for several decades to extract the ethereal power of the plant in what is called an “alcoholate”. The tinctures and alcoholates are then assembled together according to the original and atypical formulas of H. Theoria, which took more than a year to produce. Once the blend is complete, let the aromas dance, intermingle and stir for almost 4 weeks before bottling the precious elixir.
- Aromatics and ingredients: Orange blossom water, figs, black olives, orris root, coriander leaves, nori seaweed, Timut pepper, black cumin, vanilla.
- Violet fig, sweet orange blossom, black cumin, coriander. Confusing association like an enigma to be solved. The senses mingle and mingle to leave only a long harmony that is both warm and luminous.
- On the nose: solar and animal notes are delicate and deep.
- On the palate: vanilla, floral and green notes tint this accord with intense languor.