ZEALOT'S HEART GIN - BREWDOG
1 bottle of Zealot's Heart Gin - Brewdog Distilling Co - 70c l - 44 % vol
ZEALOT'S HEART GIN A MIX OF POWER, FINESSE AND FRESHNESS!
DISTILLERY: BREWDOG DISTILLERY
OWNERS: James Watt and Martin Dickie
United Kingdom - Scotland
ZEALOT'S HEART GIN WITH ARCHIBALD? In gin and tonic with Archibald Original
LEARN MORE ABOUT ZEALOT'S HEART GIN:
- Launched in 2007 by James Watt and Martin Dickie, Brewdog quickly found its followers and grew to become Scotland's largest independent brewery. A carbon-negative brewery, Brewdog is also actively committed to the planet and will have planted a million trees by 2022. After playing the punks in the beer world, Brewdog is launching its spirits in France.
- The distillation column rises up to 19m high and has no less than 60 trays. This allows neutral alcohol to be distilled, which is compulsory in Europe to make gin and vodka. Brewdog Distilling is therefore one of the few European distilleries that produces its own neutral alcohol for its own spirits.
- A zealot is a fanatic, this name refers to the 197 tests carried out to perfect the recipe for this gin. It also refers to Brewdog's own obsessive quest to source the best ingredients: citrus fruits, peppers or spices and of course juniper. In this recipe, Brewdog decides to use 5 times more than usual.
- With its 17 ingredients distilled in a unique still, whose capital is topped with three bulbs, Zealot's Heart plunges into the heart of gin. The botanicals chosen are both classic and original: juniper berry, coriander, angelica root, orris root, Thai lemongrass, grapefruit zest, lavender flower, allspice goji berries, lemon zest and green, mace, kaffir lime leaves, Sichuan pepper, sansho pepper, maniguette.
- Zealot's Heart Gin is unique thanks to its character and taste, a nose marked by juniper, citrus notes and root. It will be perfect served with a tonic, ice cubes and a lemon wedge.
Produced in Scotland