LONEWOLF CACTUS & LIME - BREWDOG
1 bottle of Lonewolf Cactus & Lime gin - Brewdog Distilling Co - 70cl - 40 % vol
LONEWOLF CACTUS & LIME AT THE BORDER BETWEEN GIN AND WILDLIFE!
DISTILLERY: BREWDOG DISTILLERY
OWNERS: James Watt and Martin Dickie
United Kingdom - Scotland
LONEWOLF CACTUS & LIME GIN WITH ARCHIBALD? Gin and tonic with Archibald Original
LEARN MORE ABOUT CACTUS & LIME:
- Launched in 2007 by James Watt and Martin Dickie, Brewdog quickly found its followers and grew to become Scotland's largest independent brewery. A carbon-negative brewery, Brewdog is also actively committed to the planet and will have planted a million trees by 2022. After playing the punks in the beer world, Brewdog is launching its spirits in France.
- The distillation column rises up to 19m high and has no less than 60 trays. This allows neutral alcohol to be distilled, which is compulsory in Europe to make gin and vodka. Brewdog Distilling is therefore one of the few European distilleries that produces its own neutral alcohol for its own spirits.
- Lonewolf Cactus & Lime gin is redistilled with kaffir lime leaves and the flowers of a cactus variety called "night beauty". They only appear at nightfall - like the lone wolf that hunts in moonlight- , exhale an intoxicating scent before fading at dawn.
- The botanicals used are as varied as surprising: Scots pine needles, Tuscan juniper, grapefruit zest, lemon zest, pink pepper, orris root, angelica root, mace, cardamom, lemongrass, kaffir lime, almonds, seed of coriander and lavender. A unique tasting experience!
- The nose first reveals notes of elderberry, grapefruit, lime and candy. A floral b ouche, perfectly balanced between the fruity sweetness (lychee), the bitterness of citrus fruits (grapefruit) and the bite of spices (juniper). Finally a finish on sweet spices, juniper and citrus fruits.
Produced in Scotland